Henderson Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance
Maintenance Programs for Residential & Commercial Clients
Regular maintenance and servicing keep heating and cooling systems healthy and running at peak efficiency. By mitigating minor issues before they become costly problems, you’ll keep your HVAC equipment running efficiently and extend its life.
In a typical inspection, our professional technicians will:
- Clean and adjust thermostat settings. Dirty contacts and connections in your thermostat can cause your systems to run longer than necessary.
- Tighten electrical connections. Loose or faulty electrical connections can lead to improper voltage, reducing the life of major components.
- Lubricate and oil moving parts. Improper lubrication results in elevated friction and heat levels, premature system failure, and higher energy costs.
- Check safety devices. These components monitor your system for safe and efficient operation.
- Clean outdoor coils. Outdoor coils attract dust, animal hair, vegetation, and other debris, reducing the efficiency of your HVAC system.
- Check refrigerant levels. An improper charge or system leak reduces both the efficiency and life of your equipment.
- Check for proper electrical ratings. Improper amperage or voltage readings are signs of potential component failure.
- Check and clean the gas valve and burner compartment. Proper gas pressure allows the safe operation of the furnace and ensures maximum heating efficiency.
- Check system for leaks. Refrigerant leaks, condensate leaks, and gas leaks are not only potential hazards, but they can also lead to costly system repairs.
Benefits of Regular System Maintenance
Signing up for any of our maintenance programs is one of the most valuable investments you can make for your home or commercial facility. In addition to the benefits associated with regular system inspections and maintenance, TempRite offers other exclusive benefits to our members.
These additional benefits include:
- Peace of mind. Periodic inspection, lubrication, adjustment, and cleaning of your heating and cooling systems keep them running at peak, trouble-free efficiency. Potential problems are spotted before they cause trouble.
- Preferred customer status. Planned services increase system reliability but, if you need emergency care, your status as a preferred customer entitles you to preferential treatment.
- Program flexibility. Depending on your budget, you set the services and number of planned service calls per year.
- Lower repair costs. As a Planned Service Agreement customer, you benefit from discounted repair costs.
- Price protection. The cost of your Planned Service Agreement cannot rise during the effective dates. We’ll contact you about new pricing well in advance of rolling over your plan.
- Carefree convenience. We respect your time and conduct service calls according to your schedule.
- Professional expertise. An experienced, trained, and dependable staff of experts looks after and monitors your equipment and its performance.
- Service you can trust. Our skilled experts know their business. Rely on them and our reputation for fast, fair, and dependable service.
Our Residential Maintenance Plans
At TempRite, we understand that every home is different, including its maintenance needs. That is why we offer a variety of maintenance plans, so you can select one that best fits your specific needs and budget.
Our residential maintenance plans include:
- Basic Maintenance Plan priced at $95 per unit (single maintenance for heating or cooling mode)
- Premium Maintenance Plan priced at $179 (includes one heating and one cooling maintenance inspection)
- Additional units at the same address priced at $99 each
The services included are dependent upon the system and season. Our residential plans also exclude maintenance of flue pipes, chimneys, water supplies, drains, and electrical services other than the equipment specific to the heating or cooling system.
Commercial Maintenance Agreements
For our commercial and industrial clients, we will customize your maintenance plan based on your particular needs and objectives. As a veteran in the HVAC industry, we are aware that commercial HVAC systems are more complex and may require specialized maintenance work. Talk to a member of our team today to discuss the maintenance agreement that would work best for your commercial or industrial facility. We offer a no-cost consultation and can answer any of your questions.
To get started, contact our Henderson heating and air conditioning experts at (702) 323-5113. We proudly serve homes and businesses throughout Southern Nevada.