Henderson & Las Vegas Residential & Commercial Maintenance Plans
Regular maintenance and servicing keeps heating and cooling systems healthy and running at peak efficiency. By revealing potential issues before they become costly problems, you’ll keep HVAC equipment running efficiently and extend its life.
For the benefit of our commercial and residential customers, TempRite offers a wide range of maintenance agreements tailored to the needs of your system – and your budget. In a typical inspection, our professional technicians will:
- Clean and adjust thermostat settings. Dirty contacts and connections in your thermostat can cause your systems to run longer than necessary.
- Tighten electrical connections. Loose or faulty electrical connections can lead to improper voltage, reducing the life of major components.
- Lubricate and oil moving parts. Improper lubrication results in elevated friction and heat levels, premature system failure, and higher energy costs.
- Check safety devices. These components monitor your system for safe and efficient operation.
- Clean outdoor coils. Outdoor coils attract dust, animal hair, vegetation and other debris, reducing the efficiency of your HVAC system.
- Check refrigerant levels. An improper charge or system leak reduces both the efficiency and life of your equipment.
- Check for proper electrical ratings. Improper amperage or voltage readings are signs of potential component failure.
- Check and clean the gas valve and burner compartment. Proper gas pressure allows safe operation of the furnace and ensures maximum heating efficiency.
- Check system for leaks. Refrigerant leaks, condensate leaks and gas leaks are not only potential hazards, they can also lead to costly system repairs.
Residential Maintenance Plan Pricing
|Basic Maintenance Plan
Single maintenance for heating or cooling mode
|$95.00 per unit|
|Premium Maintenance Plan||$179.00 1st unit|
|Additional units at same address
Includes (1) heating & (1) cooling maintenance inspection
*Services included are dependent upon system and season
*Exclusions: Flue pipes, chimneys, water supplies, drains, and electrical services other than equipment specific to the heating/cooling system
Commercial Maintenance Agreements
TempRite provides comprehensive service and maintenance plans for our commercial customers, as well.
Call 702.568.5081 for free quotes on a custom maintenance package.A regularly scheduled, periodic service agreement provides a number of benefits. Among them:
Peace of Mind.
Periodic inspection, lubrication, adjustment and cleaning of your heating and cooling system keep it running at peak, trouble-free efficiency. Potential problems are spotted before they cause trouble.
An experienced, trained, dependable staff of experts looks after and monitors your equipment and its performance.
We respect your time and conduct service calls according to your schedule.
Preferred Customer Status.
Planned services increase system reliability. But, if you need emergency care, your status as a preferred customer entitles you to preferential treatment.
Depending on your budget, you set the services and number of planned service calls per year.
Lower Repair Costs.
As a Planned Service Agreement customer, you benefit from discounted repair costs.
The cost of your Planned Service Agreement cannot rise during the effective dates. And, we’ll contact you about new pricing well in advance of rolling over your plan.
Service You Can Trust.
Our skilled experts know their business. Rely on them and our reputation for fast, fair, and dependable service.